Friday 12 February 2016

I Have Not Come To Call The Righteous, But Sinners. Mark 2:17

On hearing this, Jesus said to them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.” Mark 2:17

Jesus calls you to follow him because he wants you to have eternal life in Gods kingdom. Jesus came to save sinners because everybody who sins is also a slave to sin, they are a slave to wickedness, a slave to aggressions and a slave to darkness, but because of Lord Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection, your faith in Lord Jesus sets you free from your transgressions.

Through Jesus you find the peace, joy, righteousness and holiness that only God can offer.

God has released you from your troubles, your sufferings, your temptations and your faults: He has given you unconditional love, peace, healing, forgiveness and holiness in Lord Jesus' name.

Ask God for forgiveness from deep within your heart, put your faith in Jesus Christ and all your sins will be forgiven and you will be set free.

Jesus also said…

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28

You will go through struggles and problems can occasionally get the better of you, but Jesus loves you unconditionally and he will never turn you away: he will heal you. So put your faith in Jesus when your heart is troubled, turn to him when your life feels out of control and also turn to Jesus when your life is detrimental to yourself and others.

The Lord will always comfort you when you pray and he will wash your sins away.

God bless you and keep praying to God in Lord Jesus' name.

Follow this link and pray with me right now to find forgiveness of your sins..

No comments:

Post a Comment