Saturday 14 March 2015

A Prayer To Jesus For Forgiveness

You can pray this prayer with me together on my website here: A Prayer For Your Sins.

My Father in heaven

Hear my prayer...

I am a sinner, I have fallen short of your glory and your goodness...

I confess my sins to you now Lord... forgive me for all of my sins... reveal my sins to me...

Every sin I have done in the past... and every sin I might be doing right now...
 
Forgive me for all of my sins...

Forgive me for all the pain and suffering I have caused other people... whether intentionally or unintentionally...

Forgive me for any trespasses or blasphemies I have made against your name...

I now repent for all of my sins Lord...

Wash me clean from my sins...  in the blood of your only begotten Son, Jesus Christ...

Turn me into a new person... give me the strength to do what is pleasing to you... help me to be righteous according to your will... and make me holy in your sight...

Thank you Jesus shedding your blood on the cross...  I now make you Lord and savior over my life...

Heal me and protect me as I follow you on the road to eternal life... keep me safe from temptations and bless me with the Holy Spirit... in Lord Jesus name...

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment